2015 Men's League
- 16 week men’s league, every Tuesday from May 5 – Aug. 18, rounds can be played anytime on Tuesday (depending on membership)
- 9 holes will be counted for league (front/back nine will alternate throughout the summer)
- Both Gross & Net scoring every week
- 2-man teams
- Format will vary each week, examples include: best-ball, scramble, alternate shot, mixed tees, shamble, etc...
- A point system will be used to determine weekly rankings, as well as year-end winners (x amount of points for 1st place, etc...)
- A team must play at least 8 weeks out of the summer to qualify for end of season awards
- The top 8 weekly point totals for each team will be used for the end of season rankings
- To compete a USGA handicap is required
- Tuesday, August 18 will be the Men’s League Tournament with a 5:00 shotgun start and a meal & awards banquet following
- League fee is $25 per person for 2015
- Weekly skins game - $5 per person (optional)
- Weekly prizes for hole contests and top teams
- End of season prizes for top teams (to be determined)
Our intention is to have a fun afternoon mixed in with a little bit of competition. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions or to sign up your team.