2014 Ladies Golf Events
Wildflower is again hosting Ladies League this summer, with the following tentative schedule:
- 10-week ladies league, June 2 to August 4, rounds can be played anytime on Monday (depending on membership)
- 9 holes will be counted for league (front/back nine will alternate throughout the summer)
- Both Gross and Net scoring every week
- 2-person teams with a best ball format
- A team must play at least 4 weeks out of the summer to qualify for end of season awards
- To compete a USGA handicap is required
- Ladies League Tournament: Monday, August 4, 4 p.m. shotgun start, followed by a 7 p.m. Hors d’oeuvres and wine banquet
- League fee is free for 2014
- Weekly prizes for flag events and top team
- End of season prizes for top teams (to be determined)
Ladies Clinics and Lessons:
Our ladies’ clinics are very popular and fill up fast. For your convenience, clinics are scheduled with two different sessions. Clinics will focus on all aspects of the game; including full swing, chipping, putting, trouble shots, etiquette, course management, rules and FUN! The individual attention given to each lady allows players of all skill levels to improve their game. In the event of inclement weather or conflicting commitments, make-up sessions will be available. Individual private lessons are available throughout the season by appointment.
Mondays - Five evening sessions
6 p.m. – Basic game improvements
7:30 p.m. – Advanced players
Thursdays - Five evening sessions
Lessons include: Full swing, Chipping and pitching, Putting and etiquette, Course management, Bunker play, Rules
Cost: please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for details
Ladies Wild Weekend:
September 12-14, 2014
At the end of the summer season, Wildflower Golf Course and Fair Hills Resort offer a fun-filled golf weekend. Bring your golf group, your favorite foursome or sign up as a single. The popular event includes two full days of golf events and lots of fun!
Please e-mail email@example.com to make your cabin reservation.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up your team or for any further questions.